| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Trivandrum, Kerala in February is hot at 27 °C (80.6 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30 °C (86 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 23 °C (73.4 °F).
- In February the range/ variation of diurnal mean temperatures is 7 °C (12.6 °F).
- The weather in February is somewhat parched with scarcely any rain. A paltry 21mm (0.8in) of fluid is released across on average 2 days.
- In February the heavens above Trivandrum, Kerala are moderately sunny having on balance a pleasing 8:01 of magnificent solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 11:45 long and the longest day is 11:56 long with an average length of 11:50.
- There are approximately 3:41 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 68.5% of daylight hours and cloudy 31.5% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Trivandrum, Kerala February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Trivandrum, Kerala, India
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Trivandrum, Kerala:
- Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India - 1010.5 kms (627.9 miles) N
- Musulipatnam, India - 971.6 kms (603.8 miles) NNE
- Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 613.9 kms (381.5 miles) NE
- Bangalore, India - 503.3 kms (312.8 miles) N
- Pamban, India - 264.4 kms (164.3 miles) ENE
- Trincomalee, Sri Lanka - 473 kms (293.9 miles) E
- Puttalam, Sri Lanka - 321.2 kms (199.6 miles) E
- Kurunegala, Sri Lanka - 392.9 kms (244.1 miles) ESE
- Nuwara Eliya, Sri Lanka - 453.1 kms (281.6 miles) ESE
- Colombo, Sri Lanka - 366.5 kms (227.7 miles) ESE
- Hambantota, Sri Lanka - 531.1 kms (330.1 miles) ESE