| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Trivandrum, Kerala in July is hot at 26 °C (78.8 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 28 °C (82.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 24 °C (75.2 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal average temperatures in July is 4 °C (7.2 °F).
- The weather in July is dampish with rain from time to time. A sizable 211mm (8.3in) of liquid is unloaded across an average of 19 days.
- The heavens above Trivandrum, Kerala are a little dull with on balance a modest 4:17 of beaming solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 12:29 long and the longest day is 12:36 long with an average length of 12:33.
- There are approximately 8:09 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 34.5% of daylight hours and cloudy 65.5% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Trivandrum, Kerala July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Trivandrum, Kerala, India
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Trivandrum, Kerala:
- Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India - 1010.5 kms (627.9 miles) N
- Musulipatnam, India - 971.6 kms (603.8 miles) NNE
- Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 613.9 kms (381.5 miles) NE
- Bangalore, India - 503.3 kms (312.8 miles) N
- Pamban, India - 264.4 kms (164.3 miles) ENE
- Trincomalee, Sri Lanka - 473 kms (293.9 miles) E
- Puttalam, Sri Lanka - 321.2 kms (199.6 miles) E
- Kurunegala, Sri Lanka - 392.9 kms (244.1 miles) ESE
- Nuwara Eliya, Sri Lanka - 453.1 kms (281.6 miles) ESE
- Colombo, Sri Lanka - 366.5 kms (227.7 miles) ESE
- Hambantota, Sri Lanka - 531.1 kms (330.1 miles) ESE